Time to plan your next sunset-watching adventure!
Gather with your bestie(s) under shaded oaks for lawn games, appetizers, iced cocktails, and chilled wines. Plan your Ozan Winery and Distillery experience now and join us for this inspired Summer Sunset date night!!
Depart on the “Sweethearts Special” at the Heart of Dixie Railroad Museum Depot for a rail excursion to Ozan Winery!! You'll arrive at the vineyard, and be greeted with lawn games, Summer cocktails, and chilled wine by the glass (drink ticket exchange) plus appetizers! A short walk to the winery tasting room overlook for cuisine and libations while the sunsets! Additional cocktails, slushies, and wines by the glass are available for purchase.
The event Features Summer Cocktails and a Mediterranean inspired cuisine box. Each Guests will receive 2 drink tickets and 1 food box ticket. Choose a glass of your Ozan favorites like Sauvignon Blanc, Chilton County Peach, and Pinot Noir, among others!
All wines and spirits will be available for purchase by the bottle for you to take home!
- Saturday: August 26
- 5:30 p.m. (Early)*
- 7:00 p.m. (Late)*
*All times Central
- Depart Heart of Dixie Railroad Museum Depot (1919 9th Street, Calera AL 35040).
- Train Excursion to Ozan Winery Station
- Event Pavilion Welcome with wine or cocktail pour upon arrival (Drink ticket exchange)
- Mediterranean inspired cuisine box, paired with chilled cocktails or choice of Ozan wine. (Drink ticket exchange or purchase available)
- Open seating indoors, shaded outdoors adjacent to the Vineyard or Trackside where you can unwind with yard games as you enjoy the Summer Sunset.
- Bottle purchase for all wines and spirits available prior to departure - 10% off!
- Special Event ticket sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds for tickets purchased for any train events.
- $109 - Event for 2 Reservations for table for 2
- $163.50 - Event for 3 Reservations for table for 3
- $218 - Event for 4 Reservations for table for 4
- $327 - Event for 6 Reservations for table for 6
- $436 - Event for 8 Reservations for table for 8
All tickets Include admission and all included offerings.
What is Included
- Ticket prices includes
- Train excursion
- Mediterranean Cuisine box (1 per person included)
- 2 drink tickets!
- House Wines = 1 ticket
- Mini Cocktail = 1 ticket
- Mini Slushie = 1 ticket
- Cash Bar: Additional Slushie, Wine & Cocktails
- Bottle Sales: Wine and Spirits Prior to Departure w/ 10% Off!
- Drinking on the train is prohibited.
- Reservations can be made for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 persons.
- Note: Special event ticket sales are final, no refunds.
Important Ticket Information:
Train tickets and/or charter reservation deposits are non-refundable. However, our ticket team is happy to transfer any unused travel funds to a train ride at a different date/time in the same operating season (March-October). Some exclusions may apply. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- The train crew strives to keep all train departures precisely on schedule. Plan to arrive approximately 60 minutes prior to your scheduled departure to provide you with enough time to be in position for timely boarding.
- There are no working restrooms on our vintage rail cars. Please ensure adequate time to use the restroom at the Gift Shop prior to boarding.
- Outside food and drinks other than bottled water are only permissible in the open-air cars and are not allowed in any historic enclosed coach.
- Passengers may select their preferred train car at boarding. Seats are unassigned onboard the train.
- Infants under 24 months old may ride free of charge but must remain in an adult's lap. For your safety, strollers and infant car seat carriers are not permitted aboard the train.
ADA Accomodations Onboard
- Any passenger with limited mobility may board our coaches at the Calera Depot using of our Mobilift system, by Adaptive Engineering Inc.. To make use of this, please inform the ticket agent when picking up your tickets.
- The boarding platform for Ozan Station was built specifically to ease access for riders with limited mobility. Riders are able to step, or roll, directly coach onto the station's platform which also provides a ramp descending from platform level to ground level
NOTE: A person in your party must be in a wheelchair to purchase the wheelchair space ticket. This is only a secure space for a wheelchair, no seat is provided. More information about the museum's accessibility and ADA compliance can found on our ADA Information page.
Stay on Track!
Our team has worked hard to ensure a safe and relaxing time for your family onboard our train. Please be sure to follow all verbal directions from your Conductor or Car Hosts and adhere to all posted safety and sanitation guidelines on the train and throughout the grounds.